Are you an ambitious individual looking for your next challenge? Perhaps you’d like to be part of the UK’s fastest growing railway surveying company?
Any jobs currently available will be listed below. If you can’t see anything that interests you, however, we’d still love to hear from you. You can call 01695 729 835 or send a CV and covering letter to email@example.com.
Please note, it is the policy of SEP Rail Services Ltd to provide equal employment opportunities to all persons. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, creed, gender, sex, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or information or any other characteristic protected by law.
HDS Surveyor / BIM Coordinator
Rail / Competitive
Thanks to great successes with recent tenders, SEP Rail Services is looking to recruit a HDS Surveyor / BIM Coordinator to work out of either its Ormskirk or York offices. With a competitive salary, generous benefits package and a fantastic working environment, working with SEP Rail Services could be the opportunity you’ve been waiting for.
The ideal candidate will be a RICS / ICES chartered surveyor (or working towards chartered status) displaying a professional approach to managing and delivering HDS/BIM activities, whilst also showing good communication and people management skills. At the heart of this role will be the development of the Company’s HDS / BIM capabilities in conjunction with the P-way survey department.
- Undertake extensive 3D laser scanning surveys and processing, including all aspects of registration conversion and suite of deliverables using a number of software platforms.
- Liaise with internal and external colleagues / contractors / suppliers / partners to ensure effective project delivery.
- Ability to determine the most appropriate professional manner for the planning and execution of HDS surveys.
- Using technical knowledge and expertise, they will possess the ability to assess the technical situation at hand, arranging for work to be carried out in order to provide a cost effective and acceptable solution.
The ideal candidates should be proactive, hardworking and conscientious. In addition, they should possess good communication skills, a positive work ethic and have the ability to work independently and unsupervised as well as being able to work as part of a team.
To become part of the fastest-growing and most exciting railway surveying company in the UK, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01695 729 835. We’ll need an up-to-date CV and a covering letter or email. If you’re considered for the first round of interviews, you’ll be asked to take part in an informal telephone interview. Should you be successful at that stage, you’ll move on to a face-to-face interview.
Read more Close
Rail Surveyors (COSS), Lead Rail Surveyor, Lead Utilities Surveyor
Rail / Competitive
Are you a rail surveyor, a lead rail surveyor with or lead utility surveyor, also with rail experience? Perhaps you’re searching for a new challenge or simply the chance to join an organisation that genuinely cares for and invests in its team…
Thanks to great successes with recent tenders, SEP Rail Services has a number of open vacancies for experienced rail professionals throughout the UK. Current and pre-programmed projects are based in South East England, South West England and South Wales so, if you’re based in or around those areas, we’d love to hear from you. With competitive salaries, generous benefits packages and a fantastic working environment, working with SEP Rail Services could be the move you’ve been waiting to make.
To become part of the fastest-growing and and most exciting railway surveying company in the UK, email email@example.com or call 01695 729 835. We’ll need an up-to-date CV and a covering letter or email. If you’re considered for the first round of interviews, you’ll be asked to take part in an informal telephone interview. Should you be successful at that stage, you’ll move on to a face-to-face interview.
Preferred skills/experience for rail surveyor/lead rail surveyor roles include:
- Topographical Surveys
- Network Grids – GPS/Traversing/Levelling
- Setting Out
- 3D Laser Scanning (HDS)
- Rail – Gauge Clearance/OLE Surveys
Note – All lead surveyor applicants must have at least 5 years’ recent rail experience.
Preferred skills/experience for lead utilities surveyor role include:
- Rail experience – min. 5 years’ experience mandatory for lead surveyors
- PAS128 training – familiarity with the standard preferred for surveyors but training mandatory for lead surveyors
- Training and experience using both electromagnetic locating equipment (EML) and ground penetrating radar (GPR) – preferred for surveyors but mandatory for lead surveyors
SEP Rail Services is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from anyone who is suitably qualified and experienced, regardless of their background, ethnicity, religion, gender or sexual orientation.
All applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
Read more Close