The fastest growing firm of its type, SEP Rail Services supplements its market leading geospatial capabilities with a variety of site engineering solutions; services that support our clients in the delivery of their rail projects.
Using the very latest technology combined with tried and tested methods, we’re able to employ a truly diverse range of traditional and more innovative engineering techniques, adding immense value throughout both the construction and post-construction phases of even the most demanding railway projects.
Whilst not an exhaustive list, the following services should provide an insight into the level of support our in-house engineering specialists can bring to almost any railway project, regardless of its size or complexity:
Design and Setting Out Support
- As-built and verification surveys
- Setting out – traditional XY / 3D
- GEDO IMS & Vorsys – producing data offset files and live geometry info
- Design for 3D machine control systems
- CRE/CEM duties
- CRT management and monitoring
- UTX design and installation
Engineering Rail Support
- WinALC tamping support
- Stressing level 1/2/3
- Stressing diagrams validation and correlation surveys
- Drainage installation
- 3D machine controller
- Renewals engineering support
Get in touch
Do you have a current or upcoming project which may require our support? To learn more about our site engineering and railway technical engineering capabilities, why not get in touch? A member of our team will be only too happy to help.