A highly organised and hardworking professional, Sevim has overall responsibility for all commercial and financial matters. She is also instrumental in developing processes and driving efficiency throughout the business.
Part of the company since its earliest days, Sevim plays an active role in all projects, from tender submission through to delivery and final accounts. At certain stages, she becomes our stakeholders’ main point of contact, working with her colleagues to ensure a smooth, satisfactory outcome for our clients.
Sevim began her career in the engineering sector at the Institute of Mechanical Engineers in London where she worked at the heart of their commercial team. Soon thereafter, she moved to The City Surveys Group where, through hard work and dedication, she rose through the ranks to become Commercial and Finance Manager.
Amongst other things, her responsibilities include…
- The commercial management of our extensive supply chain
- The management of client/project accounts
- Processing of internal and external stakeholder payments
- Submitting applications for payment and invoices
- Credit control
- Financial reporting to the Board
- Production and submission of PQQs
- The review of both client and supplier contracts