We’re Recruiting – Surveyors, Lead Surveyors and Lead Utility Surveyors
Due to continued expansion and a host of recent tender successes, we’re actively seeking to recruit a number of Surveyors, Lead Surveyors and Lead Utility Surveyors.
- 1 x Surveyor (Ashford)
- 1 x Surveyor (Liverpool)
- 2 x Surveyors (Nationwide)
- 2 x Lead Surveyors (Nationwide – Min 3yrs Rail Exp.)
- 2 x Lead Utilities Surveyors (Nationwide – Min 3yrs Rail Exp.)
The ideal candidates should be proactive, hardworking and conscientious. In addition, they should possess good communication skills, a positive work ethic and have the ability to work independently and unsupervised as well as part of a team.
Preferred skills and experience (Lead Utility Surveyors)
- Rail experience – min. 3 years’ experience mandatory for lead surveyors
- PAS128 training
- Training and experience using both electromagnetic locating equipment (EML) and ground penetrating radar (GPR)
Preferred skills and experience (Surveyors and Lead Surveyors)
- Topographical surveys
- Complex S&C surveys
- Network grids – GPS/traversing/levelling
- Setting Out
- 3D laser scanning (HDS)
- Gauge clearance/OLE surveys
- Sentinel tickets such as PTS, COSS, SWL1, SWL2 etc.
Why join SEP Rail Services?
- Excellent benefits and employee rewards package
- Highly competitive salaries, pension and holidays
- A fantastic culture and working environment
- Regular team social events
- Internal and accredited training programmes
Need more information?
To learn more about this position, please visit the recruitment page of our website. Alternatively, why not call our head office on 01904 403 322? A member of our team will be only too happy to help.
Want to apply?
To become part of the fastest-growing and and most exciting railway surveying company in the UK, email email@example.com.
We’ll need an up-to-date CV and a covering letter or email. If you’re considered for the first round of interviews, you’ll be asked to take part in an informal telephone interview. Should you be successful at that stage, you’ll move on to a second stage interview.
SEP Rail Services is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from anyone who is suitably qualified and experienced, regardless of their background, ethnicity, religion, gender or sexual orientation.
All applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.