Delivery Manager – Data Processing
SEP Rail Services
Job ref: SEPRE-131123-01
Thanks to great successes with recent tenders and a substantial bank of future work, SEP Rail Services is looking to recruit an experienced Delivery Manager (Data Processing) to boost its existing team.
Purpose of the Role
- Accurately and reliably process survey data ensuring all relevant standards are adhered to.
- Prepare, check and approve survey deliverables as required.
- Provide training and development for all delivery surveyors.
- Have an underpinning knowledge of all data processing techniques, software and data collection methods to be able to offer support to other people within SEP Rail Services.
- Have an underpinning knowledge of all railway group standards including but not limited to surveying, civil monitoring, drainage, and CAD, to ensure all deliverables are to the required specification.
- Manage resources of the Delivery Team.
- Provide technical support across all business departments within SEP Rail Services.
- Provide innovation and best work practices within the delivery team.
- Process survey data to the specification requirements and within budget.
- Check/approve survey deliverables as required.
- Provide support to and deputise for the head of delivery as required.
- Provide training and support to all delivery surveyors.
- Ensure all SEP Rail Services Procedures are followed.
- Safety – Actively demonstrate support for the implementation of the SEP Rail Services Limited Safety, Health, Environment and Quality (SHEQ) strategy, associated actions and resulting initiatives.
- Profitability – Provide cost-effective support to SEP Rail Services Ltd by conducting and resolving surveys in the most efficient and timely manner.
- Quality – Provide accurate survey results conforming to best practices and industry standards.
- Respect – Treat people in a fair and consistent way. Consistently strive to understand client’s needs and requirements.
Technical Skills – Software
To be able to use and offer support for the following pieces of processing software:
- Microsoft Office
- GEDO Suite of Software (GEDO Office/GEDO Scan Office/GEDO Scan Analysis)
- Trimble Business Center (SPSO)/Leica Infinity (GNSS Post Processing)
- Trimble RealWorks
- ClearRoute/Structure Gauging Editor
- Bentley ProjectWise
- Trimble Access/Leica Captivate (Field Controller Software)
Technical Skills – Surveying Techniques
To be able to demonstrate, undertake and pass on knowledge of the following survey techniques:
- Topographical Rail Surveying
- Structure Gauging
- OHLE Gauging
- Static Laser Scanning
- GEDO TMD
- GNSS Operation
General Safety & Behavioural Responsibility
You are responsible for your own health and safety while at work and also for the safety of any other person who may be affected by your acts or omissions. You are responsible for:
- Complying with the requirements of the Company’s Policy Statements and Employee Handbook.
- Maintaining a sustained focus on employee safety and others affected by all works.
- Complying with the detailed safety responsibilities as set out within the Company’s Integrated Management System.
- Professional approach to managing and delivering technical activities
- Effective people manager.
- Excellent communicator.
- Flexible and adaptable in changing circumstances.
- Ability to prioritise work and organise team resources.
- Ability to work under their own initiative and effectively manage their own time.
Qualifications & Specific Training Courses Applicable to this Role
To hold or work towards the following competencies/qualifications as the business requires:
- CICES Technical Member Membership
- Emergency First Aid
- Fire Warden
- CAT & Genny
With competitive salaries, a generous benefits package and a fantastic culture and working environment, working with SEP Rail Services could be the move you’ve been waiting to make.
How to apply
To become part of the fastest-growing and and most exciting group in the UK, email email@example.com or call 01904 403 322.
We’ll need an up-to-date CV and a covering letter or email. If you’re considered for the first round of interviews, you’ll be asked to take part in an informal telephone interview. Should you be successful at that stage, you’ll move on to an online, face-to-face interview.
It is the policy of SEP Rail Services, SEP Rail Design and SEP Rail Engineering to provide equal employment opportunities to all persons. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, creed, gender, sex, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or information or any other characteristic protected by law.